It's all about my World :)

It's all about my World :)
Love . and . Life

my words :

what can I say? world's still going around, so does my life. Thanks u'r here. So be part of mine! :)

Februari 28, 2010

trip to solo - jogja



wad a busy-friday-day two days ago..
DITA, NINDHA, BELLA, GALUH, WIWIN, ME, ESTU
were going to Solo and Jogja..
the first post was my house and we were trying to take a rest for a while..
then we went to Grandmall for sightseeing and windows shopping :)
REALLY REALLY CROWDED ..
hufff...


we went to NGARSOPURO after we had bought several things not important ..
hahahaha
we took a lot pictures in the TRIWINDU's past street..
AMAZING!!!
that was a word that came up for the first time in my head..
where have I been??!!!
i stepped there for the first time since this heritage place was built last year..
woooooowww...

next we were back home..
and the shocking-info I'd had..
my young ex-lawyer and ex-special persons came..
SHOCKED!!
that was a thing I could express..
and it was the ADDITIONAL INGREDIENTS in my trip..
and yya you know what I would have done..
SAD,CRIED,and made a stupid but made me calm down..
I GAVE UP for a moment..
but, let's continue the trip..

in the next day,
we went to jogja by PRAMEX whereas 2 of my friends haven't ever gone by train..
(Bella and Nindha-red)
hehehe

we were walking along Mataram Street and Malioboro Street..
hohooho..
BUT,
the ridiculous thing happened,
we thought the train which would go to Solo would have been at 2.40 pm..
but do you know what?????
when I bought the tickets,
what a shocking announcement I'd got..
the train actually would have gone at 4.05 pm..
and we were screaming together after we had run along the Malioboro Street to the Tugu Station...
hehe
after we'd arrived at Purwosari Station,
we went to the Bus Station at Kerten..
then we went to Salatiga...

That was unforgetable moment we'd had..

LUV U GUYS..
hehe

2 komentar:

  1. wkwkwkkwkwkkw
    kapan kita mlakukan hal gila lagi????
    wkwkwkwkkw

    BalasHapus
  2. kapan lagi ya bel?
    pingin lebih lama lagi,..
    huks2
    pas ke bali ae..
    wkwkkw

    BalasHapus