It's all about my World :)

It's all about my World :)
Love . and . Life

my words :

what can I say? world's still going around, so does my life. Thanks u'r here. So be part of mine! :)

Juni 26, 2010

They are my BESTFRIENDS (!)

We are here ...


T O G E T H E R . . .
as we go on,
we remember...
all the times, we -
have together ...
(graduation-vitamin c) 
 

aku bernyanyi untuk sahabat
aku menari untuk sahabat
kita bisa ...
jika bersama...
(untuk sahabat-audi) 




I need you boo, (oh)
I gotta see you boo (hey)
And there're hearts all over the world tonight,
Said the hearts all over the world tonight
(with you-chris brown) 


 Thank you 
Amanda Gabriella Chandra,
Amanda Rizki,
Angela Dea Gamatika,
Dian Prasanti,
Yessica Cahyono,
for being my besties,
the everlasting bestfriends,
thanks for everything you give to me
I love you so much gurls
we're rock!!
:D 

2 komentar:

  1. loph u siiiiiiisssssttt..
    miss u..
    miss ZP..
    can't wait until i'm back 2 solo...
    >_<

    BalasHapus
  2. hopefully we can gather together .
    wish we all have a break time to share each other ,
    this craziness busy days are killing me and others laa,
    dian and me and yc,
    we have a busy-ness schedule out of the city,
    so let's pray
    we have time to meet together :)

    BalasHapus